Centenary Heights Performing Arts Centre

This project is now complete. To view the final project, click here.

[15.04.2019] Centenary Heights Performing Arts Centre renders.

[21.03.2019] Construction has started on the new Performing Arts Centre at Centenary Heights State High School.

[11.03.2019] The precast walls have ensured that the new PAC at Centenary Heights has taken shape quickly.

Concept images for the new Performing Arts Centre for Centenary Heights State High School.


Architectural Team | Robert Biscoe, Graham Anderson, Marion Wilson, Joelie Clark, Winson Leung, Monique Pousson, Jessica Thurecht, Jas Stancombe

Acoustic Consultant | ANV

Theatre Consultant | Design Stage

Civil and Structural Engineers | Farr Engineers

Electrical, Mechanical and Hydraulic Engineers | DMA Engineers

Landscape Architect | Fred St Landscape

The Gap State High School – Senior Learning Centre

This project is now completed! View the final project here.


[15.03.2019]

Glen Henderson’s artwork and their integration into the new building’s architectural motifs.

[01.03.2019] Drawings for The Gap SHS SLC.

[29.01.2019] The Gap State High School Student Learning Centre is currently in construction.

[10.08.2018] Concept images for the new student learning centre at the Gap State High School

The Gap State High School’s new student learning centre will feature 7 general learning areas (GLAs), specialist science spaces, staff facilities and amenities.


Architectural Team | Robert Biscoe, Marion Wilson, Joelie Clark, Winson Leung, Anita James, Jonus Darr, Jessica Thurecht, Jas Stancombe, Monique Pousson, Balazs Zsiga

Electrical and Mechanical Engineers | BSI

Structural Engineer | Farr Engineers

Hydraulic Consultant | H Design

Bulimba State School – 10 GLA and Library – Work In Progress

This building is now completed! See the completed project here.


Having worked with Bulimba State School previously, Biscoe Wilson Architects are currently overseeing the construction of the new 10 general learning area (GLA) and library along Oxford Street.

C Block, originally built on the site in 1915 and used as an Infant School, was relocated prior to construction of the new building.